Today, in short bullet points:
- Tasha has taken off her collar, again. This time, I think she’s hidden it.
- The cable bill gave me a massive paper cut.
- Though mortally wounded (see above point) I got the junk paid and the bills shredded.
- Wait. Reverse that.
- I still need to pick classes for Spring term. Eeep.
- I’m dreading getting our writing assignment for Am Lit.
That is all.
[EDIT: 9:49pm Found it! Tasha’s collar, that is. It was on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in the library. Silly cat. Now I’m going to have some ice cream and watch